Sunday, June 1, 2008

designer Paper Bracelets

I made these bracelets for a wow swap I attended at Stamping Girls convention this Saturday. You had to make 50 items and you got 50 back in return. I will post an album of some of the wonderful projects I received in the next few days.
To make these bracelets cut a 12x12 sheet of designer paper into 3/4inch by 1/4 inch triangles, wrap triangle around toothpick starting with the larger end. Coat with Crystal Effects. create medallion using stamp of your choice I used Priceless flower circle and circle punches, use jewelry wire and crimper bead to make loop for medallion, sandwich loop between cardstock and designer paper add image and coat with crystal effects. String on elastic cord paper beads, medallion and coordinating glass beads of your choice.
i found these bracelets took a bit of time but they were fun and easy to make.

No comments: